Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas time!

Hey we don't have alot of time this week, but just wanted to give a brief update with this last week! We spent a lot of time just preparing for out Christmas zone conference. It was such a great time! We had the conference on Friday, so the night before we were up a bit later getting everything set up! I think it was a fun thing that the missionaries were able to come to! There were great talks given by president and Sister Mortensen on the atonement of Jesus Christ as well as His Birth. 

 Other than that this week we went on an exchange. I was able to go back to the white oak ward which is where I was first at when I arrived here in Texas. It was great! We had a couple of lessons that were set up that day with some of their investigators! One of their progressing investigators right now is named Will. And we went to teach him about the Plan of Salvation! It was great because when we got there he had one of his friends that were there. And so we began to teach him also about the plan of salvation! And at the end of the lesson we invited to be baptized! He said yes and accepted a date for Jan 17th! 

So the work is continuing on! I love it so much! We are seeing so much success right now in the mission! I am just so glad to be apart of this great work! I know it is the Lords work and that we are blessed to have the opportunity to be apart of it! All you need is a desire, and you are called to the work! 

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Remember the true meaning of Christmas and I promise you will have a very memorable and joyous Christmas time with your families! 


Elder Joshua V. Christensen




No comments:

Post a Comment